Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 October 2013

The Final Day of Training

The three day training which started Monday 14, October 2013 ended Thursday 17th October following the Islamic Holiday Iddel Fitr on Wednesday 16th October. The major activity during the day was to choose between the Mtwara gas or Press freedom in Tanzania.

We have been given the guidelines on how to search, narrow the topic and using time accordingly so as so that to come up with useful and important information about the topics provided.

To be honest, throught the entire training I have not noted any thing what I would say bad or to dislike. I always use to the kind of discussion and how facilitaor organizes his teaching is greately helping me to understand not only theoretically but also in practice.

Infact, I learnt alot but what enspired me is the use of Internet  as the source of data. This not only made my studying easier but also expand my knowledge on how to verify various information while in the office.

The final assignment was abit challenge, this is due to the fact that it needs much and inner details about the event. On top of that, sometimes it was contradicting since some data were contradicting each other especialy in terms of figuares.

The training is not only important but also very useful to us. However I would like to suggest the visiting of trainees to both newsrooms and colleges from where the trainees come from can help to see to what extent the training is useful to the participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment